The Freedom Won eTower 5kW , 52V battery
The Freedom Won eTower is an economical and modular Life PO4 Solution for residential and light commercial applications
- 5kWh battery with a 90% DoD
- Stackable up to 4 Units (20kWh Total)
- Wide range Inverter compatibility
- 10-Year Limited warranty
- Module interface pedestal included (no cabinet required)
- 5U module design
- 4000 charge and discharge cycles
- Stacked horizontally onto each other to form a tower with pedestals included, (one per module) or 19 inch rack mounted with brackets (cabinet excluded).
- Vertical mounting on floor or wall (shelf/bracket) with terminals facing upwards
- Comes complete with One e5000 plastic pedestal for tower stacking (cleats for 19” rack not included but available from Freedom Won if required).
- All Acccessories Included:
- 1 x 1.8m red 35mm battery cable with m6 lug
- 1 x 1.8m black 35mm battery cable with m6 lug
- 2 x busbar connectors (x1 heatshrink in black and x1 heatshrink in red)
- 1 x inter modular comms cable
- 1 x 1.8m long comms cable for Victron Inverters
- 1 x 1.8m long comms cable for Type 1 inverters
- 1 x 1.8m long RS485 comms cable this is for Voltronic inverters (Kodak) communication
The converter is not required for the eTower
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.